- Lightweight, comfortable and metal free overshoes.
- Composite toe protective cap.
- Fits easily over existing shoes.
- Slip-resistant sole.
- Sold as a pair.
- Perfect for visitors, casual or temporary workers, management, sales persons, etc.
- Assembled in USA.
- ASTM F 2413-05 (US)
- ANSI Z41PT91 for Class 75 (US)
- ASTM F 2412- 05 - Class 75 (US)
- CE (European)
OSHATOES meets or exceeds the following requirements
ASTM: Meets 75 lb impact (I/75) and compression (C/75) resistance rating.
Sizing is based on your actual "shoe size", not "foot size". For large bulky shoes, increase 1 size up for a better fit.
Lightweight and comfortable. Will definately buy again!
They are extremely light
I cut the tips off and glued them on my sneakers...less weight
fast delivery product works as advertised. will have to wait to see how long they last
I work at an Amazon warehouse. Since safety shoes have been made a requirement I have been getting corns on the sides of my small toes from the Zappos provided shoes. After a week of OSHATOES over my Adidas Ultra Boost my feet are feeling great. Only downside would be less traction on the soles that I could see wearing away after awhile. I'll be getting another pair of OSHATOES as a backup.