- Lightweight 100% PVC overshoes.
- Solid steel toe protective cap.
- Slip-resistant sole.
- Fits easily over existing shoes.
- Color coded sizes for quick selection.
- Sold as a pair.
- Perfect for visitors, casual or temporary workers, management, sales persons, etc.
- Assembled in USA.
- ASTM F 2413-05 (US)
- ANSI Z41PT91 for Class 75 (US)
- ASTM F 2412- 05 - Class 75 (US)
- CE (European)
OSHATOES meets or exceeds the following requirements
ASTM: Meets 75 lb impact (I/75) and compression (C/75) resistance rating.
Sizing is based on your actual "shoe size", not "foot size". For large bulky shoes, increase 1 size up for a better fit.
I enjoy the flexibility that it offers..my ankle tends to swell up with regular composite toes or steel toes
unlike regular steel toe shoes, able to walk properly and can switch shoes
I tell everyone how comfortable these shoes are but nobody gets them. Whatever
Very satisfied with these
After many years as a Safety Professional, I still rely on safety overshoes as a temporary solution for new hires or temporary workers until their safety shoes can be purchased. Great product! Good customer service!