- Lightweight, comfortable and Metal-Free overshoes with composite safety toe cap.
- An affordable alternative to steel toe safety boots and shoes.
- Non-slip and flexible sole.
- Stays in place thanks to the natural rubber back strap.
- Stretches for a better adjustment.
- Fits easily over existing shoes.
- Lightweight and ergonomic rubber overshoes.
- Very comfortable rubber shoe covers, great to walk in.
- Practical, easy to store in a small space.
- Slip on rubber covers made to fit men and women’s shoes.
- Sold as a pair.
- Perfect for visitors, casual or temporary workers, management, sales persons, etc.
- Assembled in USA.
OSHATOES meets or exceeds the following requirements
ASTM: Meets 75 lb impact (I/75) and compression (C/75) resistance rating.
Sizing is based on your actual "shoe size", not "foot size". For large bulky shoes, increase 1 size up for a better fit.
While they may be a bit on the heavy side i absolutely love these they don't hurt my toes like regular shoes would. I have allot of foot problems and these don't seem to bother my feet that much.. I see myself buying more in the future.
so nice to wear comfortable sneakers at work with these. Plenty of Toe room.