- An affordable alternative to steel toe safety boots and shoes.
- Non-slip and flexible sole.
- Stays in place thanks to the natural rubber back strap.
- Stretches for a better adjustment.
- Fits easily over existing shoes.
- Lightweight and ergonomic rubber overshoes.
- Very comfortable shoe rubber covers, great to walk in.
- Practical, easy to store in a small space.
- Slip-on rubber covers made to fit men and women’s shoes.
- All sizes are black.
- Sold as a pair.
- Perfect for visitors, casual or temporary workers, management, sales persons, etc.
- Assembled in USA.
OSHATOES meets or exceeds the following requirements
ASTM F2413-18: Meets 75 lb impact (I / 75) and compression (C / 75) resistance rating.
Sizing is based on your actual "shoe size", not "foot size". For large bulky shoes, increase 1 size up for a better fit.
It is so much better. It covers the front of my tennis shoes protecting my feet from foreign objects. Feels like I’m wearing two pairs of shoes on each foot.
Very easy to put on. Snug but not too tight and they don't slip. Light weight so they don't feel clunky.
I needed a good alternative to steel toe boots due to blisters on my toes. These are exactly what I needed. They provide the protection my employer requires and my feet are not suffering at the same time.
Needed a steel shoe to visit customer sites, but didn't want boots to have to pack in my travel luggage. These did exactly what I needed and took very little space, nor added much weight. The first customer I used these at actually commented they were a great idea and superior to the full size clown covers they used for visitors. So glad I bought these.
Good fit & great customer service.