- An affordable alternative to steel toe safety boots and shoes.
- Non-slip and flexible sole.
- Stays in place thanks to the natural rubber back strap.
- Stretches for a better adjustment.
- Fits easily over existing shoes.
- Lightweight and ergonomic rubber overshoes.
- Very comfortable shoe rubber covers, great to walk in.
- Practical, easy to store in a small space.
- Slip-on rubber covers made to fit men and women’s shoes.
- All sizes are black.
- Sold as a pair.
- Perfect for visitors, casual or temporary workers, management, sales persons, etc.
- Assembled in USA.
OSHATOES meets or exceeds the following requirements
ASTM F2413-18: Meets 75 lb impact (I / 75) and compression (C / 75) resistance rating.
Sizing is based on your actual "shoe size", not "foot size". For large bulky shoes, increase 1 size up for a better fit.
I needed a good alternative to steel toe boots due to blisters on my toes. These are exactly what I needed. They provide the protection my employer requires and my feet are not suffering at the same time.
Needed a steel shoe to visit customer sites, but didn't want boots to have to pack in my travel luggage. These did exactly what I needed and took very little space, nor added much weight. The first customer I used these at actually commented they were a great idea and superior to the full size clown covers they used for visitors. So glad I bought these.
Good fit & great customer service.
Very convenient I love them
I got the small size and they fit more snug than expected. I have been able to make them work though. I would reccomend going up a size especially if you wear a wide shoe. Overall though they I can't complain, they get the job done. Thanks for the fast delivery.