- An affordable alternative to steel toe safety boots and shoes.
- Non-slip and flexible sole.
- Stays in place thanks to the natural rubber back strap.
- Stretches for a better adjustment.
- Fits easily over existing shoes.
- Lightweight and ergonomic rubber overshoes.
- Very comfortable shoe rubber covers, great to walk in.
- Practical, easy to store in a small space.
- Color coded sizes for quick selection.
- Slip on rubber covers made to fit men and women’s shoes.
- Sold as a pair.
- Perfect for visitors, casual or temporary workers, management, sales persons, etc.
- Assembled in USA.
- ASTM F 2413-05 (US)
- ANSI Z41PT91 for Class 75 (US)
- ASTM F 2412- 05 - Class 75 (US)
- CE (European)
OSHATOES meets or exceeds the following requirements
ASTM F2413-18: Meets 75 lb impact (I / 75) and compression (C / 75) resistance rating.
Sizing is based on your actual "shoe size", not "foot size". For large bulky shoes, increase 1 size up for a better fit.
I got these to wear over my Pumas at my warehouse job. I work 12 he shifts and steel toes are rough for long hours. These are absolutely perfect.
These over the toe slip ons are great. I can wear any shoe and these fit them all.
Great product and fits well. I'll put them to the test on how well that they hold up in what I do.
Great product! Would highly recommend!!