- An affordable alternative to steel toe safety boots and shoes.
- Non-slip and flexible sole.
- Stays in place thanks to the natural rubber back strap.
- Stretches for a better adjustment.
- Fits easily over existing shoes.
- Lightweight and ergonomic rubber overshoes.
- Very comfortable shoe rubber covers, great to walk in.
- Practical, easy to store in a small space.
- Color coded sizes for quick selection.
- Slip on rubber covers made to fit men and women’s shoes.
- Sold as a pair.
- Perfect for visitors, casual or temporary workers, management, sales persons, etc.
- Assembled in USA.
- ASTM F 2413-05 (US)
- ANSI Z41PT91 for Class 75 (US)
- ASTM F 2412- 05 - Class 75 (US)
- CE (European)
OSHATOES meets or exceeds the following requirements
ASTM F2413-18: Meets 75 lb impact (I / 75) and compression (C / 75) resistance rating.
Sizing is based on your actual "shoe size", not "foot size". For large bulky shoes, increase 1 size up for a better fit.
I wear them with my tennis shoes and not my feet don't hurt so bad at the end of the day and toes are healing as well!! Everyone at work has been asking me were I got these, ladies and gentlemen definitely worth it and very cost efficient! Thank you!
I got these to wear over my Pumas at my warehouse job. I work 12 he shifts and steel toes are rough for long hours. These are absolutely perfect.
These over the toe slip ons are great. I can wear any shoe and these fit them all.
Great product and fits well. I'll put them to the test on how well that they hold up in what I do.
Great product! Would highly recommend!!