- Lightweight, comfortable and Metal-Free overshoes with composite safety toe cap.
- An affordable alternative to steel toe safety boots and shoes.
- Non-slip and flexible sole.
- Stays in place thanks to the natural rubber back strap.
- Stretches for a better adjustment.
- Fits easily over existing shoes.
- Lightweight and ergonomic rubber overshoes.
- Very comfortable rubber shoe covers, great to walk in.
- Practical, easy to store in a small space.
- Slip on rubber covers made to fit men and women’s shoes.
- Sold as a pair.
- Perfect for visitors, casual or temporary workers, management, sales persons, etc.
- Assembled in USA.
OSHATOES meets or exceeds the following requirements
ASTM: Meets 75 lb impact (I/75) and compression (C/75) resistance rating.
Sizing is based on your actual "shoe size", not "foot size". For large bulky shoes, increase 1 size up for a better fit.
Purchased these because my regular alloy toe shoes were causing cramps in the bridge of my foot. These did allow me to wear my regular shoes and that was wonderful. My only problem was i had to learn to walk different because as i walked, the cap pushed into the top of my toes. Now that i walk a bit different, they are great. You look kinda dumb walking in a warehouse wearing these but i take comfort over looks. Will recommend spending this price over $125+ for regular safety toes that hurt your feet.
Not bad overall. They are easy to put on and take off and they are lighter than my steel toes. The only downside is they are not wide enough for most of my shoes. I have 1 pair of shoes that I can wear them on without having any troubles with walking. They make my toes(tip of the shoes) a lot longer which makes it harder to walk in.
While they may be a bit on the heavy side i absolutely love these they don't hurt my toes like regular shoes would. I have allot of foot problems and these don't seem to bother my feet that much.. I see myself buying more in the future.
so nice to wear comfortable sneakers at work with these. Plenty of Toe room.