- Natural rubber overshoes compound for your chemical resistance needs.
- Lightweight 100% rubber overshoes.
- Solid steel toe protective cap.
- Fits easily over existing shoes.
- Sold as a pair.
- Perfect for visitors, casual or temporary workers, management, sales persons, etc.
- Assembled in USA.
- ASTM F 2413-05 (US)
- ANSI Z41PT91 for Class 75 (US)
- ASTM F 2412- 05 - Class 75 (US)
- CE (European)
OSHATOES meets or exceeds the following requirements
ASTM: Meets 75 lb impact (I/75) and compression (C/75) resistance rating.
Sizing is based on your actual "shoe size", not "foot size". For large bulky shoes, increase 1 size up for a better fit.
I’ve just recently got them and they do the job they are meant for. It’s nice being able to wear comfortable shoes that breathe so I don’t have to deal with stinky sweaty feet.
Perfect fit for Dansko shoes
As an OTR driver I go in/ out of mills/job sites that require safety toed footwear. Sliding these on/off meets that requirement & I don't have to carry a second set of boots.
Follow the sizing recommendations. Perfect fit.
ive bought a pair of these before they lasted years so im good for a couple more
First time using them, I found at first they felt toe heavy. Now that I've got use to them I really like them. Don't know how long they last, but I would buy more.